What to do with juice pulp?
What is pulp?
First of all, we talk about pulp. Later we will discuss the use it. Once you are done with the juicing process you will get a liquid mixture from your ingredients. Such as fruits, vegetables. This liquid mixture is called the pulp.
Although, you are done with the juicing purpose. But, you can still use the pulp you get from the tomato juice. This pulp is valuable in different ways. Therefore, we will thoroughly discuss the use of this pulp. And we will guide you on how this pulp is useable.
Moreover, we will guide you with recipes you can make with that surviving pulp juice.
1. Vegan Basil Pesto
You can use your juice pulp by making the Vegan Basil Pesto recipe. If you are really inspired to make this Vegan Basil Pesto. First of all, you need to assemble the pulp you get from the cold-pressed almond milk. By using this juice pulp you will be able to create a tasty recipe named Vegan Basil Pesto. Moreover, if we discuss the use of it, it will be useful in various ways. You can simply eat it as a recipe and most importantly, you can use it anytime. Such as, in lunch, dinner, or in breakfast. That is to say, it is a valuable and healthy recipe created with pulp from juicing.
Related Article: Extra Calorie Smoothie Recepie
2. Soup Broth
This is the second recipe you can create with juice pulp. This recipe is more delicious and lets you enjoy the rare taste of the broth. Most importantly, this broth is not sessional you can use it throughout the year.
The creation of this juice pulp needs a fresh pulp. But, confirm first that you have thawed the pulp already before using it for this Borth. Furthermore, this coup broth is healthy as well along with a delicious taste.
The perfect preparation of this recipe needs a bit of care and attention. The ingredients you need to add to this recipe are vegetable pulp, fav spices, salt, and water. These ingredients let you make a healthy and delicious broth coupe.
- First of all, you need to boil almost 10 cups of water inside a pot.
- Secondly, you need to add that vegetable pulp in all amount you have got.
- The next step is to include the salt and other spices according to your taste.
- Now, set this mixture for simmering for about 1 hour of time.
- You can set this broth in the fridge for more than 5 days and in the freezer for 3 months.
3. Raw Pulp Crackers
This is another way of using the juicing pulp for a healthful recipe. The most exciting thing about this recipe is that you can comfortably use and store it for a long-time of the period. To some extent, it is useful for about a year. Moreover, this recipe is useful for hummus as well. Most importantly, it tastes well and comes up with the rare taste of crackers.
You can prepare this pulp cracker by using the leftover juice pulp of any vegetable. But, we recommend you use the leftover juice pulp of carrots. Most importantly, this juicing pulp is an ideal choice for all those who are suffering from allergies and need a healthful recipe.
- Firstly, you need to assemble these ingredients. 2 cups of carrot juice pulp, chia seeds accordingly, black pepper according to the taste, 1/4 cup of water, and chopped parsley in 1 teaspoon of quantity.
- You need to mix all these ingredients together along with a little amount of water. Avoid adding more water inside this mixture.
- The next step is to distribute the mixture evenly and let this mixture for simmering at a balanced temperature for 4 hours. After a short break, start it baking again at the same time. The recipe will be ready when it gets crunchy.
4. Carrot Cake Cupcakes
Making carrot cake cupcakes is not a big challenge. It just needs more care and attention yours. Furthermore, it is let you enjoy the rare and delicious taste of it. There are few options of ingredients you can use for the preparation of this recipe. For example, you can use leftover juice pulp of apples, lemons, and carrots.
But, we will discuss the preparation of this recipe made with carrots. You will be able to make a carrot cake cupcake if you use sweet carrots for this. Most importantly, you can comfortably use it as a sweet dish. That is to say, it is a sweet and delicious dish.
Before the preparation of this recipe for leftover juice pulp. You need to assemble 1 cup of flour, 3/4 cup of sugar, cinnamon amount of 1 teaspoon, baking soda as it is, half teaspoon of baking powder, add salt for taste only, 2 eggs, and oil according to the amount of the mixture.
- At the beginning of the preparation, you need to place this material inside the oven at 350 degrees temperature. But, place the carrots and oil separately. Add this mixture together and keep riveting till perfection.
- The next step is to divide the mixture evenly on paper liners. And, let it bake for about 15 minutes. Take it out once the mixture contains brown color. Now let the cupcakes cool.
Follow these given instructions above and you will be making fresh and healthy carrot cake cupcakes by using juice pulp.
4. Fruit Leather
It is another famous sweet dish and evenly good for old, young and kids. It is super easy to make fruit leather at home by yourself. Most importantly, it tastes very well and gets prepare with 14 hours of time.
Moreover, if we discuss the use of this fruit leather. It is useable in different ways. Such as you can simply taste this recipe. You can use it in the afternoon or with lunch as a 2nd dish. We will guide you with the best way of preparing this sweet dish made with leftover juice pulp.
First of all, we will guide you with the required ingredients for this sweet dish. Assemble fresh fruits like peaches, grapes, apples, and pears. You will need water in the preparation as well. Lemon juice is essential but sugar is optional. Now we will discuss the method of its preparation.
You can also check Green Smoothie Recipe.
- You need to wash and chop the ingredients first before using it for any purpose. It is optional if you are trying to make fruit leather with apples or peach kind of food. Secondly, you need to add the sugar inside the mixture if your ingredients are not sweet. But, there is no need of adding sugar if the fruits are sweet already.
- The next step is to place the chopped fruit along with spices and lemon juice inside a pan. Then start simmering this mixture till perfection. Keep tasting the mixture and add more sugar if need. Let this mixture simmer again for about 5 minutes.
- Now you need to blend this mixture inside a food mill. Keep blending this material until the satisfied. Moreover, you still get a chance to add sugar inside it if you need it.
- After that place this blended mixture on a plastic sheet evenly. Most importantly, place the mixture on the sheet about 1/4 inches in width.
- The next step is to dry the mixture inside the oven at a balanced temperature. Try to heat it up at 140°F low temperature. Keep doing this process of drying until the mixture turns into fruit leather. For better taste, you need to keep the fruit leather inside the oven for about 10 or 12 hours of time. When you notice that your fruit leather is not sticky anymore means your fruit leather is properly ready.