We bring you the utmost tomato juice recipes from the awarded and reputed chefs all around the world. Before digging recipes deep, we can proudly say that tomato juices are light and suitable for any juice lovers.
Moreover, the mild taste of fresh tomato juice will blow your mind. Try adding some natural herbs, and a touch of spice to make things more delicious. Onions and basils can also be additional options to include in tomato juice recipes.
While you attend the market to buy tomatoes, go for bright and hard tomatoes without any cracks or anything. Chefs suggest that soft tomatoes have less flavor than firm ones. The actual flavor from soft tomatoes vanishes due to overripe.
Make sure you are storing tomatoes and other vegetables at room temperature. They will keep ripening at home. Make use of them when they avail of rich color. Actually, this is the point when tomatoes have the highest nutrition in them. You can also check pulp juice recipes.
- Help kidney & bladder function
- Better for bones
- Help in Digestion
- It May help in keeping your heart healthy
- Vitamin A & Vitamin C
- Vitamin K
Here are the best tomato juice recipes widely learned on the internet.
1. Spicy Tomato Juice
You can avail this type of tomato juice in multiple ways. For instance, you can use this juice in a chili recipe, you can also drink this juice for sure. Furthermore, we will thoroughly discuss the preparation of this tomato juice recipe. To make this juice you will definitely need the best juicer.
The perfect preparation of this tomato juice takes 1.25 hours of time. The prep preparation takes 25 minutes. And, the remaining time is used to freeze and cool the cook.
In this time of preparation, you will get 5 quarts of juice. You need to spend more time and ingredients if you want to extract juice more than 5 quarts.
- You need ripened tomatoes in 13 pounds of weight in 40 standards.
- You also need 3 medium-sized onions that are grossly chopped.
- Like onions, Grossly chopped tomatoes are necessary as well along with celeries in 2 ribs.
- 1 standard-sized green pepper is also required for the recipe.
- The elements need half a cup of sugar as well.
- Fresh chopped parsley that should be in1-1/2 cups quantity.
- It includes 4 spoons of salt as well.
- 1 spoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Hot pepper sauce in one-fourth teaspoon.
- 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper as well.
- Pepper only 1/4 teaspoon.
- First of all, you need to place the quarter tomatoes in 6 qt. After that, you need to bake them perfectly in a dutch oven. Moreover, you will add a few other ingredients inside it. You need to include green pepper, onions celery, and parsley as well. Then, you need to stew these ingredients till they are caring. You will continue this function for 45 minutes of time.
- For now, wash the five 1-quart plastic containers and cover them with boiling water later. After that, let it dry completely. Refresh this mixture for a bit. Now you need a clean mixture. For that, you can use a strainer. Come back to the pan again. After all this, you need to put the remaining elements into it and mix them. Let this mixture boil perfectly.
- The final process is to fill all the containers with the mixture and cover it quickly. Before the portion let the mixture defrost till perfection.
Furthermore, we will discuss the facts of this mixture. You will get 95 calories inside 1 cup of the mixture along with 0 cholesterol, carbohydrates in 22 grams, and 3 grams of protein. It is a fresh tomato juice you have made.
2. Homemade Tomato Juice
We are about to discuss another tomato juice recipe. This homemade tomato juice is supportive in various ways. This fresh tomato juice tastes very well. It takes 25 min for prep and 75 mins of total to cook. Moreover, You can comfortably use this juice as an energizing drink. We will thoroughly discuss the preparation of this tomato juice recipe for you.
- 23 lbs tomatoes
- 3 quarters lbs per 4 cups
- Or 23 lbs per canner under 28 US sized cups
- Water should be about a quarter to 1c.
These are the essential and necessary elements for this homemade tomato juice. There are still some important elements that are as necessary as others. Most importantly, we will tell you the number of ingredients per quart of juice.
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Half teaspoon of onion salt
- Celery salt in 1/4 teaspoon
These are ingredients that will let you make tomato juice. Furthermore, we will discuss the making procedure of this fresh tomato juice step by step. If you want to make this homemade tomato juice according to your imagination. You must follow these instructions.
- First of all, if your tomatoes are not clean enough, you need to wash them perfectly. Erase all the deformity that is attached to the tomatoes.
- Secondly, you need to chop down all the tomatoes into little pieces. So that you can extract the juice from tomatoes accordingly.
- Moreover, you need to add all the tomatoes into a big pot along with a little quantity of water. Most importantly, avoid adding more than a cup of water inside the pot.
- After that, let this material boil at a balanced temperature. You need to boil this material to perfection.
- The next step is to detach the seeds and the skin of the tomatoes from this material. Most importantly, follow the instructions about removing seeds.
- Now, put that juice to any stock kind of pot to boil it again for a while. But, this time you need to add simple salt, celery salt, and onion salt inside this juice. This purpose will take you to a delicious and fresh tomato juice. Furthermore, add these described ingredients according to the quantity of juice you want to yield.
We will thoroughly talk about the number of nutritions this juice contains.
- Carbohydrates: 58g
- Protein: 13g
- Calories: 268Kcal
- Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 552g
- Sugar: 39g
- Calcium: 149g
In the end, we would like to discuss that if you want to extract homemade tomato juice. These instructions are essential and you will be able to extract the juice with a delicious and rare taste.
3. Fresh Tomato Juice
If you have got tomatoes in a high amount you can comfortably make tomato juice. How do you make tomato juice? It is an easy procedure if you follow the instructions carefully. We will thoroughly tell you the recipe for tomato juice. Furthermore, it has the ability to be useful for a long-time period for you. Let say, if you want to stock this homemade tomato juice for a long time. You just need to add ingredients inside the juice in more quantity. We will suggest you all the essential and necessary ingredients.
- To make this fresh tomato juice perfectly, you need tomatoes in 10 pounds of weight. But, you can add more tomatoes to it if you want to extract a high amount of homemade tomato juice.
- The second step you need to do is to clean the tomatoes perfectly. Make it core and detach free. This purpose of washing the tomatoes lets you extract clean and fresh tomato juice.
- Furthermore, add salt inside the material according to the taste.
- Same process for the black pepper. Add it according to the taste of the juice.
- Add 3 tablespoons of lemon juice inside this material for a better and delicious taste. But, it is conditional if you want to then add it otherwise, it won’t impact your juice.
- There are some conditional ingredients as well. If you want to add them inside this fresh tomato juice. You can go with celery salt, chili powder, etc. In other words, it will make your juice more delicious but it won’t impact the taste of your juice.
How do you make tomato juice?
- First of all, you need to assemble all the required ingredients. So, you can rapidly make this fresh tomato juice.
- The second and important step is to place all the tomatoes you want to extract in the large-sized pan. Now you need to let them simmer in the pan for 30 minutes or more than that. This duration of simmering the ingredients inside the pan will make your juicing process easier.
- After simmering the ingredients place it in the pan again and turn the temperature on for heating.
- This step is about the taste of your juice. Add the pepper and salt inside this juice according to your taste. But, we suggest you add these ingredients 1/4 again till it meat your taste.
- Once you are done with the purpose of boiling, place the juice for a rest.
- The last step is to cool the juice after that you can freeze it easily.
These instructions about making fresh tomato juice will help you thoroughly. Moreover, You will be able to extract the juice perfectly and with a rare taste.